Sproutarians

Discussion Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > black cumin seed

Kalieha

I have seen lots of people talking about black cumin seeds and oil being beneficial to many different ailments from psoriasis to cancer. The seeds are available on Amazon... but can they be eaten as sprouts? People grind them up and put it in recipes or just eat it ground. Knowing the exponential magic of sprouting I was wondering if this was a safe way to consume the seeds. Sadly I couldn't find any info online. Maybe someone here has some insight. I am battling an autoimmune flare up and would love to beat it with sprouts.

--

Live and let live. Be the voice for those who can not speak for themselves.

March 21, 2018 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kalieha

Can you tell me what sprouts are most beneficial to battling inflammation? Dr. Gundry has sufficiently confounded everything I thought I knew about sprouting and benefits. Lectins are evil things apparently and a lot of my favorite sprouts have them... so did I get the health issue from sprouting? Struggling with psoriatic arthritis. I love red clover, alfalfa, lentils, and chickpeas. To be honest, I have not been sprouting for the last year or more... so I definitely can't blame sprouting. I do want to begin again but concerned I may be choosing the wrong sprouts. I have had a lot of success with these but I am willing t branch out if I need to.

--

Live and let live. Be the voice for those who can not speak for themselves.

March 21, 2018 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.